Looking to take your SEO and Digital Marketing career to a whole new level? This role is for you!
First Page Digital is looking for a technically astute and confident SEO team lead who loves to drive unprecedented traffic and money keywords rankings for our clients. We’re looking for someone who self-driven and who loves to work with inspired (and inspiring) teams. First Page Digital prides itself on being a leader, not only in Hong Kong but also throughout Australasia in the field of digital marketing. We’ve won numerous rewards because we love what we do! Passion breeds success!
With offices in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Dubai and now Brazil and Panama, you’ll be joining a company that rewards success and strives to be the best in the industry. We provide a strong entrepreneurial environment, which has seen the organization ranked #1 fastest growing digital group in Australia 3 years straight.
Rewards you deserve:
- Generous remuneration & medical and class pass corporate membership
(Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience)
- Collaborate with a strong, dynamic team.
- Being part of a leadership team that continuously drives new ideas and isn’t afraid of experimentation.
- Always new and exciting projects.
- Fun company that’s on the move!
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading an inhouse team of 8 SEO Specialists to execute SEO strategies, implementations and update on the project planning to ensure smooth workflow
- Be on the cutting edge of SEO, finding new strategies to implement on behalf of our clients to drive their organic traffic
- Developing and implementing effective SEO strategies for the improvement of organic traffic and search ranking and the maximization of ROI
- SEO pitching together with Enterprise Strategy team to bring in more new and exciting projects
- Well versed in preparing SEO reports on a fortnightly and monthly basis to be shared with client and identifying areas for improvement
- Use a variety of tools, competitive research and other methods to discover optimal keyword targets appropriate to the business needs of the client
- Oversee SEO campaigns which encompass Technical Auditing and Onsite Implementation, Link Outreach and Content development
- Collaborate with a multitude of divisions from Content, Account Management Team, Sales to Performance media team.
- Format reports and provide top-line insights for on-going performance reviews
- Able to demonstrate understanding of how duplicate content and page load speed affects SEO by advising clients on best practices for successful implementation and improvement
- Have the ability to audit prospects & existing clients organic performance. Everything from a backlink profile to analysing server logs
- Demonstrate a hunger to stay abreast of the latest industry developments, and factor these into your day to day work.
- Understand metrics and KPIs and continually suggest optimizations to improve performance
- Apply, and be able to explain, SEO best practices for site navigation, breadcrumbing, internal links (including anchor text optimization), and HTML sitemaps to client websites
- Apply, and be able to explain, SEO best practices for domain, sub-domain and directory structure to client websites
- Have the ability to talk tech with developers, but also be able to explain concepts in layman terms.
- Monitor clients sites regularly for crawling and indexing issues. Issues identified will be surfaced to the respective Campaign Manager and SEO specialist, documented for client communication/follow-up
- Use a variety of tools, competitive research and other methods to discover quality potential outreach link building opportunities
What we need:
- Minimum of 8 years relevant, hands-on SEO experience – not just creating documentation for developers to implement
- Experience using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SEO related excel/Google sheets functions
- Experience working with web developers internally & externally
- You have the ability to implement onsite SEO on most CMS types & static websites, along with familiarity with cloud hosting environments
- You have a proven track record of organic success. When asked about a website you’ve worked on, you can walk someone through exactly how you did so
- Able to produce high quality work within a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (fluency in English expected, Cantonese is a plus)
- Has strong familiarity with the web development process, including the important points at which SEO must be considered
- Experienced with international SEO. At a level where you can sculpt a website’s international SEO strategy from scratch
- Develops knowledge of client’s business, competition and latest industry news and trends
- Effective time management skills with an ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to present and communicate ideas in a coherent and effective manner. Always focussing on driving organic traffic
- Prior experience in a media agency preferred
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude
We want Hong Kong’s top talent and recognise that means paying them accordingly. Our office is a great space to inspire creativity, as well as being close to cafes and public transport in the heart of Wan Chai. You’ll be amongst a highly engaged team of the country’s most talented digital marketers and growth experts, with solid prospects for upward mobility.
Please attach your CV and we’ll be in touch for a confidential chat. Let’s do great things together!